16 January 2017

ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT

         In the last vacation, I went to the grandmother's house in Medan. My grandmother lived in his house along with his grandfather. I always visit once a year. Her house is located in the Medan city .When I arrived there, I was invited to visit the famous places in the city. My grandmother recommended so many interesting places, and made my list of places to be visited.



Danau Toba Black Ship
Danau Toba Black Ship
   
      The first place I visited was Lake Toba. It is one place in North Sumatera. I shared my grandmother and grandfather by car to go there. When I arrived there, I was amazed by the views of Lake which are so nice. Animal animals there is quite interesting, ranging from reptiles to wild animals such as fish and so forth. Many people who have known this place, so the conditions around Lake Toba looked well maintained.
         After visiting Lake Toba, I chose the Samosir island as the second destination. I spend a lot of money just to visit this place. But, proverbial British "Price does not lie" is true. I am really very happy to be able to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma to see the city atmosphere.


Pulau Samosir photo
Pulau Samosir photo
       
       The next day, I remember my mother's orders. He asked me to buy clothes from Medan. So, my grandfather told me about a good place to buy good clothes and cheap. So, I went to that market. There are so many people who sell different variants of clothes. I tried to bargain with the seller for a good price. Finally, I found a cheap price and buy so many clothes for my mother.
After buying clothes, I went to my grandmother's house. I took a break and have lunch there. Then, I packed my luggage and say goodbye to my grandmother and grandfather. I promised to visit again next year.

Related Posts

ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

18 January 2017 at 16:03 delete

Jangan lupa folow Sosmed admin :
FB :https://www.facebook.com/gabriel.ferari2002%20/?fref=ts
Google+ :https://plus.google.com/113007785138572877540

Reply
avatar